Friday, March 26, 2010
Emma Lou
Ok well Miss Emma tried out the water therapy on Monday...now she thinks she is a diva! She was in the tank walking on the tread mill for 5 mins for a start and did great...she even walked up the ramp for treats you know...food does wonders....Monday we go again maybe we will be in for a little more time...she ran today outside and looked like my girl that I remember...even brought tears to my eyes...Lily just watched....what a wonder...all though we try to walk on the side walk she will go for maybe a half block and then lay down...hmmm what is wrong with this picture....and no I DO NOT pick her up lol......we do eventually make it home maybe a little later than we planned but we do...well I best get off this lap top as the battery is going to run out...take care my friends and hugs to all...love ya, Char and the girls...the diva Miss Emma and the Princess Miss Lily....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment