Monday, May 31, 2010
A Very Muggy May Day...
This is when I wish I had a pool for the girls that they could in at there leisure...and a dryer as they walk out....only in a dream can one wish that....they have been in more than out due to the heat....and I am so glad that I have been home and able to do that....we will say that is one good thing about the back surgery....now if I could get Miss Emma to go through a doggie door into the house it would be Heaven...but the little one doesn't believe in doing the stairs to get back into the house and would rather walk around to the front....those are my girls and what can I say I even put indoor / outdoor carpeting in the kitchen and on the back steps to help her but NOT!!! One of these days we will travel up to Manistee to a friends place on Lake Michigan so then they can play in the water and dry on off on the grass all they want and play with their friend Louie....and of course the humans Debbie and Larry...well I best get back to work which is sitting in the chair with my feet up....getting up for a walk about every hour....taking my pain pills when needed and drinking my water and diet coke....I can honestly say this is getting boring....I just want to start to feel like my old self and I would get a glimpse of it and then poof it is gone...thanks my friends....love to all....from char and her girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment