Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Girls

Emma is doing so well....her meds have kicked in and with the help of acupuncture what a blessing....to think that a few weeks ago I thought I was going to lose her....she loves her pig ears and yes whatever the girl wants she continues to get....and yet she is still on her diet....lily is doing great...I love to see them in the snow and the sun...thank goodness for the sun...this past weekend was the two year anniversary of NIU...many memories of the days we were there in 2008....all I have to do is look at my living room wall and I see the rose and the ribbon from NIU....I am sad that we were unable to go last year or this...but this too will past....Lily is going to be and I should say is a great therapy dog....this is one thing that I wish I could do "full time" but then who would pay the bills...a dog treat does not pay for a house or car :)  again I wish to thank all of my friends that I have met in the past and am thanking all that I will meet in the future....I know I am rambling but I do that when I think and talk about my girls.....and I know that usually only dog people understand this rambling...well I best get back to work dishes laundry cleaning oh my....too bad I can't just snap my fingers and it all gets done by itself....take care my friends and hugs to all of my dog buddies....from char and her girls

No comments:

Post a Comment