Thursday, February 25, 2010

Schedule!!!

Ok, Lily's schedule for the next two months is packed with National Animal Assisted Crisis Response get togethers....ok Lily it is going to be bath time many times through out this time...I need to check my calendar for her calendar....I think she needs a social secretary....but it will be so much fun to talk about what we (Emma & Lily) do when we are volunteering for this great organization...as I said in an earlier post...I wish this was something I could do none stop...maybe someday...right now the girls are outside playing again in the snow...just stopped at Uncle Casey's for some more meds for them....well the wash is sitting in the dryer waiting for me and the wash in the washer ....did someone say that I was a maid also...this is also something I would like when I retire...hugs to all my friends...and have a great day...the sun is trying to shine here in Michigan and I hope it will really make it out and melt all of this ugly white stuff....char and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment