Monday, February 22, 2010
Snow!!!
Ok, take fresh white snow mix it with two black newfies and what do you get....a lot of little snow balls on black fur.....and a great play in the snow...of course they do not travel to far to play...one lays down and the other will stand and bark then they do a switch and vice versa....sometimes I just need stand watch and laugh....and think whoa..instant bath...only in my dreams...oh well..they have fun playing as I am shoveling and I think yes these are working dogs...put a shovel on their tail....ha ha....right...then I am done and am admiring my work and the snow plow goes by....yikes....ok now I am Praying for 70 degree weather to melt the snow....make my yard green....grow no weeds....and have all my flowers bloom....once again one can dream...and I am rambling....AACR has teams in West Virginia and Huntsville, Alabama right now and I only wish that Lily and I could have been part of that.....someday...maybe if I buy a lottery ticket and I pick the winner lol.....what can I say....I would love to do that full time...not worry about paying for the house, utilities, taxes, car and food....and insurance would be included for me and the girls....yes once again I am dreaming...but if anyone has the answer let me know....take care my friends from Char and the girls who are waiting for their nightly frosty paws.....p.s. emma is still doing well....Praise God for her meds and for being at her side.....love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Char, I love that you dream. If $$ were no object, I dream of having a huge house that we could fill with teen moms who need a supportive home, foster kids who need stability, adopted kids....oh, if only I could call in rich one day!! hahahahaha!
ReplyDelete